Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Inside/Outside at Coffee Girl

Flowers at Coffee Girl It's always warm and inviting at Coffee Girl, even when it's wet outside. Here you can get a hint of the superb view from the window or the outside deck. The deck is perched quite a few feet above the river with fantastic effect. If you're going to sit out at the table, I suggest waiting until the rain stops. The flowers are inside on the window sill, by the way! The link above has lots of nice photos. I recommend it highly. Or if you're in Astoria, I recommend dropping in. It's on Pier 39, on the east end of town.

Take a look at Floral Friday to see more nice flowers from around the globe :)

4 comments:

VP said...

Very nice patch of color on a perfect drab background. I am sure I'd like this place!

Lowell said...

How'd I miss this? It's a wonderful, artsy photo...perfect for hanging on a wall or in a standing frame!

Anonymous said...

Very nice shot indeed. Coffee Girl, as you may have already guessed, is one of my "must visit" spots whenever I return to Astoria.

Kcalpesh said...

Being busy last week I see I missed out so many beautiful pictures and some really good writing!

- Pixellicious Photos

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails