Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 15, 2009

The big drip, part 2

Buildings and Paint, Astoria, Oregon Since I'm sure you were all wondering what happened to the 5-inch-wide water-filled drip on the wall at 15th Street and Duane Avenue (posted on October 1), I'm presenting a much-anticipated follow-up. No, I didn't poke a hole in it as several of you mentioned you would want to do, and I don't know if anyone else did, either. I didn't see an obvious hole. For several days, it remained about the same, and by October 13th, it had morphed into this. Your vigilant reporter will keep an eye on it, and let you know if anything newsworthy occurs.

5 comments:

TheFrogBag said...

Haha! Actually, I had been wondering what happened to that!

cieldequimper said...

Lol, now this is what I call photojournalism!

Lowell said...

Funny. I think, though, to be on the safe side, you should stand a bit further away if it decides to go plop.

But, if you fail to do that, and it goes plop on you, please have Lee take a photo...

;-)

laurelgrace00 said...

I actually personally saw this today, it is amazing!

VP said...

Just put a brass tag there saying 'global economy 2008' and leave everything as is.

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails