Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fishing boats in pink

I love the color of the water and how the sunset paints the fishing boats. What an enchanted evening! I took this in the East Mooring Basin February 24, 2008. I'll be out of town for my birthday this week, so I've found some nice pix in the file to cover while I'm gone. Hopefully Blogger will post them on the right dates :) If I don't reply to your comments this week, that's the reason. I'll miss seeing everyone's photos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful birthday!

I love the pinks! I always have a hard time getting them in my photos, awesome job here!

haidee said...

what a lovely photo. wish i can capture pink sunset too.

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails