Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, May 8, 2009

Deja Vu

Deja Vu is a thrift store with style. They say that if you wonder where all the hippies have gone, you should look in Oregon. It's true, a lot of us are here! I love the look of the window and the painted meters. The store specializes in clothing, but it's got lots of other goodies, too. And it supports a women's shelter and women's services. It's located at 1030 Duane Street.

I'm away this week and posting from my archives. I took this photo on April 10, 2009.

3 comments:

Photo Cache said...

Very nice store window. It's very inviting.

Ming the Merciless said...

And I thought all the hippies are still at Woodstock, NY.

Bubblewench said...

Yeah.. all the hippies but me are there. :(

Don't worry, I'll be back! hee..hee..

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails