Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 14, 2009

Downtown "This Way"

River Walk and Trolley Tracks, Astoria, Oregon This is the waterfront scenic route visitors can take from the cruise ships into town. They can walk, or they can ride the trolley for a dollar, or they can walk another block up to Marine Drive and walk along the street. Buses are also provided to take the passengers from the cruise ship into town. Which route do you like?

For more images featuring YELLOW, visit Mellow Yellow Monday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would pay the dollar. Great picture :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the river walk, and I LOVE the trolley!
:D

Don and Krise said...

No question, I would walk. You see so much more that way. I'm always wanting to go out for a walk and explore an area we haven't been through. Neat perspective here too.

VP said...

I'd like to walk, but I'm curious about the trolley... How is it?

SquirrelQueen said...

The waterfront is a great walk, I done it several times but I've never taken the trolley. Maybe next time.
Through Squirrel Eyes

Lowell said...

Doesn't look like a lot of room for walkers...might end up taking the trolley even though had not intended to do so! ;-)

Unseen Rajasthan said...

Nice shot and a great location !! Thanks for sharing..Unseen Rajasthan

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails